Why Choose Us?
The lowest MOQ - help you to test on your market. The best top gel - make good quality products. The competive price - make good profits for you.
- When Heat is the Answer
- Heat or Cold… Which Works Best
- When Your Muscles Go Into Spasm
Contact us / please use the following method to contact
How to use and reuse hot packs/hand warmers?
21 JAN 2014
1. Bend the metal plate, the liquid will become crystal and heat automatically.
2. The temperature is possible to reach about 50 degree (depends on the physical environment), and the heating time will be remained about 40 minutes.
3. If the Hand Warmer desired to prolong the heating duration, it is better to cover it up with a thin towel.
1. Boil water in a pot.
2. Place the pad on a cloth inside the pot, and continue to boil water until the pad returns fully liquid.
3. Carefully take the pad out and make sure all crystals where dissolved. If not, continue to boil.
4. Place it on a cloth to cool down.
5. When the pad cools down, it is ready to be used again.
6. If crystals start forming while the pad is cooling, repeat steps 1, 2, 3
TAKE EXTRA CARE WITH BOILING WATER.
PAD IS VERY HOT AFTER BOILING